mhonarc-users

Re: Visio Attachments

1997-08-27 09:11:17
i have read the FAQ suggestions of how to deal with attachments. i
looked at the
mhexternal.pl file which does not support the visio type.

does that mean i nned to write my own filter for me to be able to store
that file
through mhonarc?

No.  See the MIMEFILTERS resource page on how you can specify
other types and extensions to mhexternal.pl.

currently it stores it as  a .bin file. when i modified the resource
file and made the
m2h_external filter to use "usename" option it stopped saving the file
and instead
started giving a warning about unknown type and such.

You need provide your resource file so we can verify that your settings
are used correctly.  Also, the message question would be helpful
to have.