mhonarc-users

Visio Attachments

1997-08-20 04:50:20
hi all,

i have read the FAQ suggestions of how to deal with attachments. i
looked at the
mhexternal.pl file which does not support the visio type.

does that mean i nned to write my own filter for me to be able to store
that file
through mhonarc?

currently it stores it as  a .bin file. when i modified the resource
file and made the
m2h_external filter to use "usename" option it stopped saving the file
and instead
started giving a warning about unknown type and such.

if someone could explain how to get around this then i would really
appreciate that.
example code often helps far more than a discussions as code is a more
uniform language.

has anybody extended the capability of the m2h_external filter to handle
other file types?
if yes then could they please share example code?

thank you very much! i have subscribed to this  newsgroup however, i
have not yet recieved the
confirmation. so if you could please include my email add in your
CC then that would be
safer for me to get the answer.

--
best regards,