mhonarc-users

Re: MHonarc problems

1998-01-09 17:28:33
On Fri, 09 Jan 1998 15:09:29 -0800 Earl Hood
<ehood(_at_)hydra(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu> wrote:

Apparently a previous invocation of mhonarc aborted abnormally
and left the lock file.  You will need to manually delete the file
to get things going again.

Hmm, could this happen if multiple instantiations of mhonarc are trying to
write to the archive at the same time?

Any issues with the archives being written to an NFS partition?

Also, do you have any utilities for rebuilding the threads.html and
maillist.html files if they become corrupted?  I've seen the contrib stuff
if

your .db is corrupted, but need to rebuild the other corrupted files.  I
trie
the mailing list without luck.

I must of missed your message.

Once the .db file is recreated, you can regenerated the index pages
by calling mhonarc with the -editidx option.

Works nice.  Thanks...

=========
bep