mhonarc-users

eudora mbx update

1998-02-25 09:11:26
this thing is:

mhonarc -add -rcfile frames.rc -definevars "MAIN-TITLE='MSCE List'"
-outdir /home/bobf/public_html/mailarc/msce_list ~bobf/public_html/msce-lis.mbx

The results look like this:

Reading resource file: frames.rc ...
Requiring content filter libraries ...
        mhexternal.pl
        mhtxtenrich.pl
        mhtxthtml.pl
        mhtxtplain.pl
        mhtxtsetext.pl
Requiring charset filter libraries ...
        iso8859.pl
Adding messages to /home/bobf/public_html/mailarc/msce_list
Reading /home/bobf/public_html/msce-lis.mbx
/home/bobf/public_html/msce-lis.mbxy

No new messages

I am a bit confused why it is trying to read .../msce-lis.mbxy.  Where
does this come from?  Any ideas on why this won't work?

Thanks, Bob
  ______
 / __/ /_          Bob Fulwiler                 On-Site: AT&T Wireless
/ /_  __/          http://www.colltech.com      Phone: (425) 803-8972
\__/ /ollective    bobf(_at_)colltech(_dot_)com
bobf(_at_)oz(_dot_)net
   \_\echnologies                               http://www.oz.net/~bobf