mhonarc-users

Re: [ADMIN] Looking for a new home for the mhonarc list server

1998-04-23 11:56:42
On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:15:42 +0200
Achim Bohnet<ach(_at_)mpe(_dot_)mpg(_dot_)de> wrote:

Due to personal time constrains (and hardware/network reorganization
here) I would like to ask if someone may host the mhonarc mailing
list. (I can continue to serve a public list archive here.)

Sure.

Any takers?

I can have it set up and running within a couple minutes.  Just send
me the current membership list.

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw(_at_)null(_dot_)net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder(_at_)ibm(_dot_)net