mhonarc-users

Re: Not enough memory...

1998-04-27 13:13:56
On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Earl Hood wrote:

On April 27, 1998 at 10:47, Dataweaver wrote:

I double-checked, and the close tags were all there.  Mind you, some of
the elements were rather large anyway (I have an extensive page header
that I prefer to use)...

Make sure that end tags are on a lines by themselves.

That was probably it.

As far as that goes, though, I'd prefer to have the index and thread pages
generated on the fly by a seperate CGI script - the savings in disk space
are more than enough to justify the extra processing time.  Could someone
point me to the parts of mhonarc that deal with the creation of the index
and thread pages?

GENIDX.

Thanks.

BTW, when reporting problems, it is beneficial to state version of
MHonArc, version of Perl, and the system you are using.  See the README.

Oops; I knew I was forgetting something... I'm using Perl 5.004 and the
most current version of mhonarc (AFAIK; I downloaded it from the
official mhonarc site less than a week ago).

---- Jonathan Lang <traveler(_at_)io(_dot_)com> ---- x ------- alias:
Dataweaver ---------
  Webpage:  http://www.io.com/~traveler  /@\ The Dogma of Otherness insists
  GURPSnet's Benevolent Tyrant for Life  ~~~ that all voices deserve a hearing,
FAQ: http://www.io.com/~ftp/GURPSnet/www  |  that all points of view have
Archive: http://www.io.com/~ftp/GURPSnet  |  something of value to offer.
submit new files to gurpsnet-files(_at_)io(_dot_)com |  --David Brin,
"Otherness"