mhonarc-users

Not enough memory...

1998-04-25 18:46:06
I have a couple of major problems...

I run a majordomo mailing list that has built up an extensive archive over
the years (there are currently four volumes of digests, each containing
approximately a thousand digests); obviously, the archives have started to
become unusable due to their sheer bulk, so I started looking around for a
web-based archive interface to better organize everything and found
mhonarc.

Unfortunately, MHonArc can't handle the size involved; I keep getting out
of memory errors...

Also, when I first started setting this up, I tried using a resource file
to customize the look of my pages, and got an out of memory error when I
tried running it (on a single e-mail message).

Help?

---- Jonathan Lang <traveler(_at_)io(_dot_)com> ---- x ------- alias:
Dataweaver ---------
  Webpage:  http://www.io.com/~traveler  /@\ The Dogma of Otherness insists
  GURPSnet's Benevolent Tyrant for Life  ~~~ that all voices deserve a hearing,
FAQ: http://www.io.com/~ftp/GURPSnet/www  |  that all points of view have
Archive: http://www.io.com/~ftp/GURPSnet  |  something of value to offer.
submit new files to gurpsnet-files(_at_)io(_dot_)com |  --David Brin,
"Otherness"