mhonarc-users

Small Problem With Images in MHonarc

1998-05-17 23:08:11
Hi folks,

I have a small but annoying problem with embedded images in MHonarc archives.
I can easily get an image into an email, and that email turns into a nice web
page with MHonarc, but there is an extra 'blank' image included in the
resulting archive page.  For example, you can see:
http://www.christmasbay.com/archive/msg00128.html

Actually, that example has three images, and thus three extra blanks.  Does
anyone know where these extra images come from and how I can eliminate them?

Thanks,

Howard

--
Howard K. Schmidt, Ph.D.         mailto:hks(_at_)equex(_dot_)com