mhonarc-users

Archive on seperate server?

1998-05-24 10:09:22
Hi all. I'm new to the list (and perl :). I have a question - I've
installed and sucessfully run mhonarc. But, I'd like to keep the archive
itself on a seperate server (where I have more quota) than the one I use
to process the messages (I have perl access on that account, but limited
quota). Is there a realitively simple way to do this without
transferring a lot of files each way? Could I, for example, delete
everything from the process server except for the database file, and
then just FTP the newly generated stuff over to the archive server?
Any help appreciated.