mhonarc-users

Re: My Problems

1998-05-29 13:47:09
On Fri, 29 May 1998 17:49:15 +0100 (BST)
John Beranek<jberanek(_at_)acorn(_dot_)com> wrote:

  Furthermore, I've been unable to find a common english description
of how I change what the archive _looks_ like.  I've figured it's
all based on "resource files", but how exaxtly do you set these up?

Quite simply:  Copy someone elses approach that you like, and then
start modifying.  Working from scratch is an exercise in hair pulling.

See:

  URL:http://www.kanga.nu/~petidomo/lists/mud-dev/periods.html

For an example archive, and:

  URL:ftp://gtp.kanga.nu/pub/MHonArc/

for the RC files that generated the archive.

Note for Earl Hood: Yes, I'm using $TSLICE$!  I've also had several
positive comments from list members on its usefulness in each message
page.

--
J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw(_at_)null(_dot_)net
(Contractor)                               Internet: coder(_at_)ibm(_dot_)net