mhonarc-users

Re: using mhonarc with file instead of mailbox

1998-08-17 13:29:30
On August 17, 1998 at 17:04, Shishir wrote:

Sorry if I am wrong, but I thought that -outdir option is used to
specify the source for the archive, rather then directoryForFilesToGoTo.

OUTDIR specifies the location of the *MHonArc* archive.  Hence, the
"directoryForFilesToGoTo" is accurate (and corresponds to the name
"OUTDIR").  Source data comes from the mail folder arguments you give
after all options.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME