mhonarc-users

RE: envoking MHonarc from within another Perl Script??

1998-08-19 17:47:36
On Tue, 18 Aug 1998, Matthew Andersen wrote:

Okay looked at the sample, and it executes the MHonarc stuff.  However it
doesn't drop me back to my perl script.  As I have things happening before
and after MHonarc, I need to do some perl stuff, if certain things have
happened run MHonArc, then check to see if files have changed.  If they have
upload them to a server.  Any ideas for getting the process to come back to
my perl script?  Also does MHonarc return any error codes on completion?

If you add perl code after

        package main;
        require $webnewmail'MHonArc;
        # Or, $webnewmail::MHonArc (Perl 5 style)

that will be run after Mhonarc IF there is no explicit exit in the Mhonarc
code. I guess there is since you don't come back you'll have to do a
system() instead. It's more expensive since that will run another perl
process.

Mats

Mats Dufberg
Mats(_dot_)Dufberg(_at_)abc(_dot_)se