mhonarc-users

Re: Is subject-based threading actually done in conjunction with explicit threading?

1998-09-27 14:41:07
Earl

If using v2.3, you may want to use the SUBJECTSTRIPCODE resource.
This way, you do not have to re-add your patch each time you upgrade
to a newer release.

I just installed v2.3beta successfully on Win 95 (great! no problem).
I tried however using the SUBJECTSTRIPCODE resource but unsuccesfully. I coded
in the rcfile w/o any impact to remove "AFA-L: " from the begimming of the

<SubjectStripCode>
s/^\AFA-L: //;
</SubjectStripCode>

The very same Perl expression in the Get Subject section of mhamain.pl works
well.
Anything wrong? Something else I should have done to activate the resource?
Christian