mhonarc-users

Re: Is subject-based threading actually done in conjunction with explicit threading?

1998-09-25 15:42:18
On September 25, 1998 at 19:23, "Christian de la Salle" wrote:

Your diagnostic is right. I checked it by inserting a
$sub =~s/=?iso-8859-1?Q?Tr_/;/Tr: =?iso-8859-1?Q?/; statement in the
# Get Subject ## of mhamain.pl and it worked OK.
Slowing down the system is not that much of a problem for me: I therefore hav
a solution even if it's not the perfect one.

If using v2.3, you may want to use the SUBJECTSTRIPCODE resource.
This way, you do not have to re-add your patch each time you upgrade
to a newer release.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME