mhonarc-users

Re: Can mhonarc syncrone an archive with a message file?

1998-10-09 13:19:53
On October 8, 1998 at 14:35, Carl Riches wrote:

OK.  We move the resolved messages to another mail folder when we remove
them from the inbox.  We could use this "resolved" folder as the source of
the message-ids to remove from the archive.  How does mhonarc behave when
the -rmm switch is given a message-id that is not in the archive?

It will spit out a warning, and continue with the next message.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME