mhonarc-users

Re: Using OtherIndexes for Reverse Thread?

1998-10-09 13:19:53
On October 7, 1998 at 12:17, Greg Monroe wrote:

Everything works fine except the reverse thread index created is the
same as the forward thread index.  The curious thing is that if I use
my revthrd.rc file by itself, I get the proper index.  So, it does not
seem to be my rc file syntax.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here?

Looks like a bug.  It happens with the latest development release
also.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME