mhonarc-users

PS: stricter parsing of "^From somebody(_at_)somewhere DATE" line ...

1999-07-05 08:37:07
[ further to my previous message ]:

This is what I sent (without the '^| 's):

|   http://foo.bar.com/bla/burp.html
|
| From here, you should also be able to reach the RCS logs files which might be
|
| The point is that '^From ' is taken as the start of a new message. I imagine

and this is how I saw it cc-ed to myself:

|   http://foo.bar.com/bla/burp.html
|
| > From here, you should also be able to reach the RCS logs files which might
be

| The point is that '^From ' is taken as the start of a new message. I imagine

So, the mailer inserted a '>' before the 'From' in the body of the message;
just thought to explain this, otherwise my previous message  doesn't make
much sense. Cheers,
                                                                      Philip
--
DISARRAY ('dis-u-Rae) n. Data structure that looks like an array, but isn't.
Philip Lijnzaad, lijnzaad(_at_)ebi(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk | European Bioinformatics