mhonarc-users

Re: [MHA] Subject prefix (OT)

1999-08-12 09:23:31
 Christopher (Christopher Lindsey) wrote:
(...) Why do you step back in technology, clutter the subject line and make
MHonArc archive setup difficulter again. (...)
Steffen

I admit, I'm one of the people who asked to add something like [MHA] to the
subject.

My experience with the automatically filtering of incomming mail is that
one tends to forget to read them.

So, postings on  mailinglist I consider important appear in my inbox,
and are filtered into their archive at certain intervals.
A subject prefix would help to identify the MHonArc messages.

Werner.