mhonarc-users

wilma/glimpse users?

2000-02-11 20:16:36
Hi group ...

I've gotten wilma/glimpse/mhonarc running on my home web server, and I
ran into a problem with glimpse noted in the wilma documentation:

"Version 3.6 is recommended because version 4 of glimpse is broken
in that it corrupts the index when doing incremental additions."

For now I'm doing wilma_reindex -f to force a complete rebuild.

Is this fixed in the 4.12 version of glimpse that's on webglimpse.net?

I can't find 3.6 available on the glimpse web page.

Will the webglimpse people let me use the 4.12 version of glimpse
without paying for it?

http://list.sjbridge.org is my implementation.

Mojo
--