mhonarc-users

Re: Using mhonarc as a news archiver

2000-04-02 05:36:47
Christopher Lindsey schrieb:

We want to make the archives directly on the server, by accessing the
var/spool/news directory.

What news server are you using?  I have a newsfeeds entry for inn
that will feed incoming messages to a procmail filter, which in turn
can perform Berkeley-style mbox archives as well as feeding the
messages to MHonArc.

We have INN 2.x - that should work.

        We lost our feed and our ISP won't let us do anything through
       inn -- we need to use suck or something (which I don't want to

Hm, I think we have at least some of that but it would not make sense to
create an innfeed from Germany to Illinois ;-)