mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc does not appear to be processing my resource file

2000-07-06 17:00:08
Gerry Hickman wrote:
This appears to not have been posted to the list?

I realized that right after I sent it so I followed-up by sending a
duplicate to the list. Oops!

I'm not sure what you mean, but what ever way you look at it, the rc
files change actual HTML in the message files, so if you change the rc,
what will happen to the markup?

What I meant was "If all of the resources are stored in the database;
What is the purpose of the rc file?" Is the rc file primarily for
controlling layout? (This is part of a much larger question that I've
been wrestling with lately.)

Either way, it seems to me a degree of planning is in order?

I agree completely.

--
Eric P.
SunPS Web Infrastructure Team