mhonarc-users

Re: Processing sended messages

2001-04-18 15:45:47

Note, for long term usage, you may want to consider a cron method
of archiving as discussed in the past on this list.  It allows for
better error management and is easier to scale as archives grow.

I read your explanation on the message: "Re: The fundamentals of MHonArc..." from Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:23:54 -0700

For now, the .forward is working well for our needs since I want to process the messages as its arrives. The scripts that .forward call make a copy of the message to be proccessed later if MHonArc can't process it immediately.

Roberto