* Added more API callback functions:
Right before database file is loaded.
Right before database file is written.
When data has been written.
After message body is read from input
When a resource variable is being expanded.
See API appendix of the documentation for more information.
* mha-decode now supports the following option: -dcd-digest. This
tells mha-decode to not recursively process attached message/rfc822
and message/news entities. This option is useful to extract
out all the individual messages of a message digest.
* Added message/rfc822 and message/news to mhmimetypes.pl
content-type => extension/description hash. The extension used
* Added ISO-8859-15 to default value of CHARSETCONVERTERS. This should
have been done in the previous release.
* A readmail:: variable is not written to database file if it is
the default value. The readmail:: variables that can be saved
are controled by the CHARSETCONVERTERS, MIMEFILTERS, and MIMEARGS