mhonarc-users

Re: MhonArc/PHP

2002-06-23 15:30:04
I did change the SSMARKUP via my resource file.  But
the Version number line was still present at the top
of all of my pages.  It's still in my message files.
I've attached a copy of my resource file.  Remember,
besides this resource file, I've comment out the line
in mhindex.pl amd mhthread.pl that puts the version
number at the top of the threads and index pages.

SSMARKUP did however remove the X-Headers.