mhonarc-users

Re: MhonArc/PHP

2002-06-23 18:30:07
Ok, I went in and put this in my resource file:
<SSMarkup>
</SSMarkup>

as well as uncommented the lines in  mhindex.pl amd
mhthread.pl - no X-Headers, but the <! -- Version -->
line re-appeared at the top of all of my files again,
creating errors.  I re-commented them out of
mhindex.pl amd mhthread.pl again and all disapeared
except for the message files.  <SSMARKUP does not seem
to matter when it comes to the Version lines.  I dont
see any other instance of the code that inserts this
Version line.