mhonarc-users

Re: Preserving attachment file names

2002-10-20 12:36:37
Is there any way to preserve at least the file extensions, if not the entire name?

Ooops. My bad. Syntax error caused it not to find the right resource file.

I *am* having trouble getting it to describe the cbv and pgn attachments. I tried:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_external::filter; inline usename subdir type="Chessbase data"
<MIMEArgs>

in MIMEArgs but that didn't work. I also tried substituting cbv for type above. And I event tried putting:

'application/chessbase',    'cbv:Chessbase database',

in mhmimetypes.pl without success. It's probably something simple I'm missing.