mhonarc-users

Re: Preserving attachment file names

2002-10-20 23:41:43
On October 20, 2002 at 12:43, Arlen Walker wrote:

I *am* having trouble getting it to describe the cbv and pgn
attachments. I tried:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_external::filter; inline usename subdir type="Chessbase data"
<MIMEArgs>

Use the following:

<MIMEArgs>
m2h_external::filter; inline usename subdir
application/chessbase; usename subdir ext=cbv type="Chessbase data"
<MIMEArgs>

Of course, you are aware of the security problems of using the
"usename" option.

It's probably something simple I'm missing.

Check the raw mail messages to see that the data has been typed
correctly in the message.