mhonarc-users

Re: Show JPEG attachments as inline images by default

2003-08-02 12:02:59
At 02:13 -0500 2003-08-02, Earl Hood wrote:
To override the content-disposition so images are always inlined,
you would have the following resource setting:

 <MIMEArgs>
 m2h_external::filter; forceinline
 </MIMEArgs>

I don't see any indication that the is a "default" resource file installed
for MHonArc.
Am I missing something, or do I need to first create a file (probably
starting with the examples/def-mime.mrc file) and go from there.

Is there a "recommended location" for storing the resource files?  e.g. is it
recommended to make a "mhonarc" user or... something along those lines.

Sorry if I'm missing a crucial doc; I just can't seem to see what I'm looking
for.
--
- Vicki

Vicki Brown     ZZZ                   Journeyman Sourceror:
P.O. Box 1269      zz  |\     _,,,---,,_         Scripts & Philtres
San Bruno, CA       zz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     Perl, Unix, MacOS
94066     USA         |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-'   http://philtres.com
mailto:vlb(_at_)cfcl(_dot_)com  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)   http://www.cfcl.com/vlb