mhonarc-users

Re: Some JPEGs are attachments are shown, some are missing

2003-09-16 00:41:08

Most of the mail I archive that comes with attachments archives the
attachments too. But sometimes the attachments (always JPEG images) are
missing from the archive.

Mail messages show Content-Type: multipart/mixed; so do the ones that "work".

Suggestions delightedly accepted.

I had a similar problem recently. Are they maybe progressive jpeg labeled as 'image/pjpeg' in the attachments? I added the following to mhmimetypes.pl

'image/pjpeg', 'jpg,jpeg,jpe:Progressive JPEG image',

and now they are handled.