mhonarc-users

Re: CSS & MHonArc markup experiment

2004-03-09 06:30:54
Earl Hood wrote:

Would you please elaborate on what your patches are?  Maybe it can
be discussed on the mhonarc-dev list.

A colleague did it, if you like I can ask him and post details. The gist of it is:

2) We delete characters that are invalid XML characters.

3) We escape <, > and & with &lt; &gt; &amp;

There are a number of additional things that need to be done in the configuration file in order to generate valid XML documents, but the items above are the changes to the actual Perl code.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung