mhonarc-users

Re: CSS & MHonArc markup experiment

2004-03-09 13:26:56
Hi,

I vote for the Template Toolkit (template-toolkit.org). It is easy to
use, will significantly simplify MHonArc, and will allow people to
render into the format of the week (HTML, XML, PostScript, or whatever
they fancy).

For a quick intro, see
http://template-toolkit.org/docs/plain/Manual/Intro.html

Best regards.