[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

2005-06-16 13:56:00

On Jun 15, 2005, at 9:59 PM, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

Here is a URL that succeeds

http://mailman.xxx.com/mailman/Admin-List/namazu.cgi?
query=shire&submit=Search%21&max=10&result=normal&sort=score

After I reran mknmz to update the namazu index for this mailmanlist,t
he above query no longer works (but read below)

and one that fails

http://mailman.xxx.com/mailman/Admin-List/namazu.cgi?
query=chad&submit=Search%21&max=10&result=normal&sort=score

This one still does not work but adding a "*" to it so that it is
searching for chad* instead of chad seems to work fine.

Any one have any guesses on this?

I can set the environment variables QUERY_STRING and SCRIPT_NAME at
the shell level and run namazu.cgi from the shell and it seems to
return valid html.

Apache is 1.3.something

Thanks
Chad

But from the command line both search terms seem to work.

What can I do to debug this?  Unfortunately the apache log or
error log does not help me see what is being produced in the
failure case.  It just says  "Premature end of script headers: /
web/xxxxxx.com/mailman/cgi-bin/Admin-List/namazu.cgi"

thanks
Chad

--ewh

---