[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

2005-06-16 21:37:23
"Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" wrote:

The issue is that apache is returning an error when certain query
strings are given.  The error is "Premature end of script headers: /
web/xxxxxx.com/mailman/cgi-bin/Admin-List/namazu.cgi"  which happens
when a cgi does not output the necessary headers before it starts to
output its own data.  It sounds to me like namazu is not getting the
query string passed in correctly sometimes, or something like that.

However, will you operate normally when executing it in the command
line?
Or, is not the command line normally output either?

Does namazu have a debug mode I can set for the cgi ? - nothing
seemed obvious when reading the docs and install guide.  Something
that will have the cgi output what it is doing, what it got as a
query string, and what it is sending back to apache -- put into a
debug log?

There is no debug mode in namazu.cgi.
(Debug mode is only in namazu. )

If the NMZ.warnlog file is made, something might be being written
there.