[Namazu-users-en] Re: some queries failing (cgi)

2005-06-17 09:57:11

On Jun 17, 2005, at 5:22 AM, Tadamasa Teranishi wrote:

"Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" wrote:

If the NMZ.warnlog file is made, something might be being written
there.

Only NMZ.log and NMZ.slog

Please make NMZ.warnlog file.
The permission etc. might be the same as NMZ.slog and be good.

When an warning occurs by namazu.cgi, it is recorded in
NMZ.warnlog.

However, the warning message is output without http headers in STDERR
when the NMZ.warnlog file cannot be made (or open).
The message output to STDERR might have become operation like IIS
in Apache though it was sure to remain in LOG.

Some messages might be recorded it is possible to write it in
NMZ.warnlog.

OK, if I understand you correctly, I did

% touch NMZ.warnlog
% chmod 666 warnlog

it matches the permissions and ownership of NMZ.slog

I run the query, NMZ.warnlog is still empty.

Was this correct?

Thanks
Chad

---