Re: MH cleanup and coordination

1996-03-17 09:44:10
Hi all:

    Jerry> [...] It would be good to get more MH development
    Jerry> going... the question is who, and how.  A separate
    Jerry> nmh-workers group got started last fall, but I think it
    Jerry> stalled.  Other ideas, folks?

Well, it seems like there are lots of ideas for improvements.  Perhaps
it is time to agree upon a collection of changes/improvements and start
implementing them?

I think MH is by far the best mail system and am worried that it is
going to become outdated.  I am a programmer but don't have any
knowledge of MH internals.  If someone will organize this project I
volunteer to commit some time to help.

I hope we can all contribute a little energy (as a small number are
already contributing a lot) and get something accomplished.