Re: repl -cc broken?

1998-08-31 22:34:17
Speaking of new features, one thing that has been bugging me recently
is sending people MIME'd messages, but forgetting to MIME, so they get
messages with things like:
        #text/plain [processSugg.pl]|cat /net/tools/ldap/processSugg.pl
which bemuses the technical folk and confuses the non-technical, and
makes me look silly :-)

ie. I'm forgetting to type 'mime' at the "What now?" prompt -- would it
be possible to put a check in there before it sends ('s') "This messages
has something that looks MIME part, are you sure you don't want to
'mime' first?"

Of course, I may be missing something obvious here?
Nate (who also wonders how others search their MH folders, outside of
the ever helpful Mr Grep :-)