Re: Searching messages (other than 'grep' and 'pick')

1998-09-02 10:34:43
  I've got a set of simple shell scripts that I use for archiving
  messages and building indexes of senders and subjects for lookups
  and extraction.  One of these days I'll convert them to Perl and use
  glimpse, but in the meantime, I can usually find old messages from
  years past.

  If you're interested, I can send a sharball.

Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>
Say it with MIME.  Maintainer of comp.mail.mh and news.software.nn FAQs.