Re: Organizing the development of nmh

2002-05-30 15:30:05
I expect FSF to be very particular about copyright for projects they
would make part of the GNU project, but for non-GNU software, I'd
figure they would be a little lax.  If the license is compatible with
what FSF would accept for a license, why be so anal about copyright
notices?

Their concern was that they couldn't determine to their satisfaction that
nmh was free software.  I am trying to work with them on the issue, but
I haven't heard back from them in a little while.  However, if you (or
anyone) wants to talk with them directly, please do.  You could find out
their issues without me being in the middle.