Re: The continuing install-mh saga

2002-11-19 17:26:39
Jon Steinhart <jon(_at_)fourwinds(_dot_)com> writes:

Also, I didn't mean to start a flame war with my questions
about the code.  It's my opinion that nmh has about twice as
much code as is really needed to do the job.  That excess
fluff makes the code harder to understand and maintain.  So
I'm gonna trim it out whenever I see it.  Not to show off,
but to make the code easier to deal with.

If you want something to do as far as duplication reduction goes,
check out mhbuildsbr.c and mhparse.c.  Have a barf bag handy.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg(_at_)pretzelnet(_dot_)org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett