Re: Improving attachment viewing

2002-11-19 22:30:05
  I've changed the Subject and included
mh-e-devel(_at_)lists(_dot_)sourceforge(_dot_)net
  since we've spent the last year improving MIME handling in Gnus since
  raw MH wouldn't work for us. We should be able to provide some
  suggestions which would allow us to use more MH and less Gnus. Peter?
  Satyaki?

Yeah, should have changed the subject myself.

What I have in mind is twofold.  First, I'd like to be able to optionally
scan with message parts listed.  Second, I'd like to be able to have an
option to show/next/prev that says "show the cur/next/prev message part".
If the next/prev message part doesn't exist, then it should show the
first/last part of the next/prev message.

In other words, I just want to be able to read using a consistent
interface, and the existing next/prev would let me skip attachments if
I didn't want to see them.

Also, I'd like to be able to show message.part > file rather than have
to do the clunky mhstore thing.

Jon