Re: [Nmh-workers] Wishlist: Extracting Attachments from Email.

2004-11-23 10:49:35
Arun writes:
Hi, I'm just wondering how many people are working on improving
attachment-sending in nmh.  It's definitely an interest of mine, particularly
sending named attachments, but I haven't done much nmh development yet, so
I'm sure no one else knows of my interest.

Attachment-sending is done, checked in, and part of the last release.  I have
heard no complaints (except for one bug for which a fix is checked in), so I'm
unaware of anybody working on improving attachment-sending these days.

As I said in my earlier posting, I am planning on working on attachment
handling on the reading end by writing a mime version of burst.  I'm doing
this because it meets a need of mine that is hopefully useful to others.
Now's the time to send me input on what you'd like for mburst features.
My current plan is to make it look just like burst.  One question that I
have is whether this should be a separate program or an option to burst?

Jon