Re: [Nmh-workers] Wishlist: Extracting Attachments from Email.

2004-11-23 16:54:06
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)cmf(_dot_)nrl(_dot_)navy(_dot_)mil> wrote:

Attachment-sending is done, checked in, and part of the last release.

WHAT last release?  Last I heard was that the 1.1 release was screwed up and
not officially put anywhere.

It's sitting out there on savannah, you just have to look for it.
"Screwed up" is a matter of opinion; I felt it was fine, others
"objected" to the layout, and I lacked the energy/time to either fix
the problems or tell the objectors to suck it up.  See the archives for
the whole story.

OK...that came out looking a little harsh (sorry about that - it wasn't my
intent). I thought that I remembered some bugs being reported right after
that release that sounded reasonably serious, so I avoided updating the
FreeBSD port to that version (I remember making the decision - not the
specific details though).

Guess I'll go rescan the archives.

Thanx, Scott