Re: [Nmh-workers] Wishlist: Extracting Attachments from Email.

2004-11-23 11:14:21

Ken Hornstein writes:
Attachment-sending is done, checked in, and part of the last release.

WHAT last release?  Last I heard was that the 1.1 release was screwed up and
not officially put anywhere.

It's sitting out there on savannah, you just have to look for it.
"Screwed up" is a matter of opinion; I felt it was fine, others
"objected" to the layout, and I lacked the energy/time to either fix
the problems or tell the objectors to suck it up.  See the archives for
the whole story.

Is this 1.1RC3, or something different (such as "1.1 final")?

Thanks,
Arun