[Nmh-workers] nmh current development

2005-05-09 14:53:04
I must admit that I've not paid a lot of attention to this list in the
past, so I'm hoping someone can fill me in on some details here.  I
submitted a few somewhat lame patches on savannah a bit over a week ago.
My purpose in doing this was to test the waters a bit to see if development
is as stagnant as it appears, the last commit to CVS is 2 months old.  I've
had zero feedback so far.

Without trying to start a flamewar here, does the current development team
still have any interest in this codebase?

--
    JB