Re: [Nmh-workers] Re: nmh current development

2005-05-12 08:26:22
On Wed, 11 May 2005 16:03:26 PDT, Bill Wohler said:
that has been posted to gmane.mail.nmh.devel as well.

Chad Walstrom <chewie(_at_)wookimus(_dot_)net> writes:

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 10:13:52AM -0400, Peter Galbraith wrote:
As a note of interest, it's likely that MH-E can address all your
modern needs and still use nmh.  Of course, it involves using Emacs
too.

 http://mh-e.sourceforge.net/

*shiver*

Hi Chad, I don't quite read that. Should I be laughing, crying, or
smiling contently? ;-)

"It involves using Emacs" pretty much summed it up for me right there.

What you should do with that information depends on whether you can find
the control-alt-cokebottle key combination on your keyboard. ;)