Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh current development

2005-05-09 17:28:20
--- Josh Bressers <josh(_at_)bress(_dot_)net> wrote:
does the current development team
still have any interest in this codebase?

I'm not a developer, Josh, just a kibitzer. ;-)  The list archives show
bursts of interest and some obviously qualified people working on code.
 From what I can tell as a non-contributor, the problem is
coordination: no one willing and/or able to step in and build releases.
 (In case anyone feels attacked, please don't.  I'm trying to be fair
here.)

It's frustrating to watch MH/nmh slowly dying like this.  Maybe that's
too strong a way to say it, but that's how it feels sometimes.  I keep
hoping that one qualified person who cares and who has some time to
spare can jump in...

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com, http://www.jpeek.com/