Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh current development

2005-05-10 11:29:41
though.  I'll even stop whining about putting autoconf-generated in CVS
(I'll still think that it's a huge mistake, I just won't say anything
about it :-) ).

do you think it's a mistake even if they're commited under
non-standard names?  i agree that they probably shouldn't be
committed under their real names, because that does cause
confusion, and can lead to inadvertent commits.

I'm sort of on the fence on that one; I can see their purpose, but I'm
not a fan of them.  I prefer that there be more frequent releases so
non-developers can just download the releases, but since in nmh's case
that's MY fault, I can't exactly say much about that, can I? :-)