Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh current development

2005-05-12 08:23:39
it sounds like a couple of people have some fresh or renewed
energy for making progress.  given that, it would be really
really great if this thread didn't die off like others like it in
the past.  to keep the rest of us from waiting in suspense, are
ken and jon working out a new maintenance agreement of some sort?

Jon sent me some email privately; I've set aside some time today
to poke around savannah and figure out what needs to be done.