[Nmh-workers] Re: Editing MIMEd messages

2006-02-04 16:08:16
Jon Steinhart <jon(_at_)fourwinds(_dot_)com> writes:

The mhbuild stuff allows access to the guts.  But, it is not a viable
user interface for non-geeks, and is too difficult to use for casual
attaching files to messages.

Nothing in the attachment code that I added eliminated the mhbuild stuff.
It just adds an easier-to-use user interface that invokes mhbuild.

Sounds like MH-E already does what you propose. We call mhbuild
implicitly upon sending, but the user, such as Jerry ;-), can always
invoke it manually (`C-c C-e') before sending to see (and edit) the
MIME stuff.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG
ID:610BD9AD