[Nmh-workers] Re: mhshow: invalid QUOTED-PRINTABLE encoding

2006-03-27 11:47:22
Joel Uckelman <uckelman@ellipsis.cx> writes:

Thus spake Paul Fox:

p.s.  the main sources of such mis-encodings in my experience are
mailing lists (specifically sourceforge lists) which
indiscriminately apply a signature containing encodable
characters to message bodies which have already been encoded.  i
tried filing a bug against the sourceforge infrastructure, but i
doubt anything came of it.

For the record, I filed a bug with SF as well, just after I raised this
issue on this list. I too, have yet to see any movement on it.

I did too, in January:

  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1406898&group_id=1&atid=200001

Mine at least was given moderate priority, but as an enhancement, not
a bug.